Texas Hold'em Poker Tip of The Day...

Texas Hold'em is not an easy game. Nobody goes from home game chump to World Poker Tour champ over-night. With some hard work, study, and discipline, you can be a winning player.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Texas Hold'em Breaking News . . . . .

DOUBLE YOUR BETS

The Milwaukee's Best Light Texas Hold'em Challenge Has featured some incredible poker. Across the nation, Poker Players are trying to realize a poker dream...

Win at $10,000 Seat into the 2007 World Series of Poker in Las Vegas, NV

On Sunday, October 15th, 2006 the top 500 weekly players competed in intense poker action as they battled for the 5th of 7 Weekly Championships. Little did they know, Poker History was about to be made...

Rivaling Dan Harrington's Back to Back Final table appearances at the 2003 and 2004 World Series of Poker, The Orbentz twins, claimed their own little piece of poker history.

Evan Obrentz (a.k.a. studeo)
MBL's Week 5 Grand Prize Winner
10/15/06
David Obrentz (a.k.a. doublemeup)
MBL's Week 5 Grand Prize Winner
10/8/06

IN THE BEGINNING

"I'll always remember my twin brother's first words: 'I'm all in'. I responded by saying 'I call'. I was born first. And when it comes to poker I will also be first. Sure, Dave has superb poker instincts... it's just that mine are better. In Vegas, he'll find that out..."
"I've been playing poker since I was about six years old. I'm pretty sure that being an identical twin meant that we had some wild poker games in the womb. At least that's he rumor going around the family."

PHILOSOPY

"I play a relatively tight game. Poker is definitely a game of patience. I see players self destruct all the time... I try not to be too transparent and vary my game strategy as I go along." "As a former poker dealer, I prefer playing and am always looking for a game on line or at a poker room. I found out about Milwaukee Best Light's promotion when I read about it online. It's a good thing for both my brother and me that I saw it."

PLACE YOUR BETS

"I had a slight chip lead going into the final table. I took a bad beat and was suddenly the short stack. From there, I battled on and fortunately, when I was in the big blind with a short stack, the cards turned back my way."

"I do want to thank Dave for being such a great coach, mentor and inspiration to my game." "My Sunday tournament was mostly a blur. I just tried to make fewer mistakes than the other players. I was dealt King-jack on the final hand and had my opponent dominated. He paired the flop with 9's and tossed in his remaining chips. The turn produced a Queen and put me on a straight draw. Then, when the Ten of Clubs hit the river, I knew it was over. Three hours and 45 minutes it took. WOW."

VEGAS OR BUST

"We enjoy a lot of the same things... foods, games, even girlfriends in the past. There are lots of psychic moments and gut feelings that we have... even at the poker table."
"Now it's on to Vegas and a shot at what any decent poker player dreams of. Thank you Milwaukee's Best Light."

FLASH FORWARD -- 2007 WSOP FINAL TABLE???

"When we were young, mom used to have us wear different colored sneakers so people could tell us apart." "So, next year at the Final table of the WSOP, look for Evan in red sneakers and I'll be wearing the blue ones!"

Twin brothers defy all odds when both win $10,000 WSOP Seats in Milwaukee's Best Light National Poker promotion. Now, it's your turn to create your own poker history. Two Seats remain. You've got to play to win.

Login now at: http://poker.milbestlight.com

Good luck and hope to see you at the 2007 World Series of Poker.

The Milwaukee's Best Light Poker Team

No purchase necessary. To participate and to receive Poker Point to play without making a purchase, log on to www.milbestlight.com. Due to state law, Texas residents only can also obtain official additional points codes on special displays at participating retailers or may use "Texans" as an official code to receive additional Poker Points. Open only to residents of the 50 U.S. (except CA and IL residents) & D.C., 21 or older. Void in CA, IL and where prohibited. The first weekly tournament starts 9:00 AM (ET) on 9/10/06 and the final weekly tournament ends 6:00 AM (ET) on 10/29/06. Specially-marked packages available until, on or about 9/01/06 or while supplies last. See Official Rules for details.
To ensure delivery of your Milwaukee's Best Light e-mails, please add MilwaukeesBest@milbestlight.messages2.com to your Address Book or Safe Senders List. Copy and paste the link below into your browser for step-by-step instructions. http://www.millerbeer.com/Safe_Sender/Safe_Sender2_home.htm
©2006 Miller Brewing Company
3939 W. Highland Blvd., Milwaukee, WI 53208
Privacy Policy Terms and Conditions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Top Ranking Texas Hold'em Dating
Texas Hold'em Disclaimer:
This blog is for the purpose of context reviews only!
Free Sex Story Post